Job Reference: BBBH6616.2
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - HOTEL
Up to Â£55,000 + Â£75,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
We'rerecruiting for an experienced Global Key Account Manager to join a Multi-Award winning Global business that is located in the heart of Central London.
This marketing leading organisation offers excellent training & career development making it one of the best companies to work for in the Hospitality sector. The perfect opportunity if you'd like to join a fast paced businesswhere you can truly make a career for yourself.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a Serviced Apartment / Relocation Account Management background who is looking to join a reputable and expanding business.
* Offering accommodation solutions to key accounts and corporate clients
* Managing large key accounts and identifying opportunitiesfor revenue growth
* Identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings
* Working alongside the sales team to compareand evaluate products and serviced
* Resolving client issued quickly and efficiently
* Accurately maintaining and updatingthe system
* Consistently drive revenue opportunities across your client base
* Previous experience within asimilar Account Management role within Serviced Apartments, Relocation, Hospitality or Hotels is essential
* Ability to growrevenue opportunities
Confident to manage Global corporate accounts with large annual spends
* Analytical approach
Please send your CV for immediate consideration for the Sales Administrator role and a confidential discussion about theavailable opportunity.
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Salary: Â£40000.00 - Â£55000.00 per annum + Â£75,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Salary Benefits: Â£75,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Key Account Manager, Global Account Manager, Hospitality Account Manager, Relocation Account Manager
Contact Name: Chloe Marsh
Direct Application URL: -