Job Reference: BBBH6698
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE
Up to Â£28,000 + Uncapped Commission + Fantastic Benefits and Progression
Do you have experience or an interest in sports and events? My client a Sports hospitality provider at some of the UK's top sporting events who are looking for a confident Sales Executive/Account Manager to join their vibrant and successful team.
As the Sales Executive, your role will focus on generating newbusiness across the core events. This will be a critical role contributing to the growth and success of the business.
* Promoting the new and existing hospitality products to the hospitality market
* To identify new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
* Cross selling across the portfolio
* Creating bespoke sales plans by event - whererequired
* Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
* Maintaining required sales pace
* Staying on top of campaign activity
* Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
* Maximising revenue by utilising the database and managing the sales process.
* Creating and attending appointments / customer show rounds
* Implementingnew initiatives to drive new business.
* Making sure individual and team KPI's are hit.
* Presenting the inventory to both new and existing customers. Maximising the marketing suite and entertaining opportunities to introduce the new products
* Responding to and being the point of contact for all sales and non-sales issues and enquiries, resolving within the agreed time frames.
* Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
* Track record of delivery and achievement of growth targets, ideally in a hospitality environment but not essential.
* A keen networker withthe ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects is essential.
* Effective communication skills at all levels.
* Experienced customer relationship manager with strong evidence to demonstrate.
* Results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
*Previous experienced using a CRM system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics but not essential.
* Strong IT and Excel skills would bean advantage.
* Strong numerical skills.
* Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
* Flexible working hours to coverbusiness needs.
* Required to entertain and meet customers on event days.
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Salary: Â£22000.00 - Â£28000.00 per annum + Â£50,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Salary Benefits: Â£50,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Hospitality, Events, Sales
Contact Name: Chloe Marsh
Direct Application URL: -