Job Reference: 1912/EX2
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: EXETER
Job Ref: 1912/EX2
Salary Guide: cÂ£22,500 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 23 days Annual Leave, including Xmas Closure
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, Staff goodies,Based in Exeter this lovely purpose built setting are looking for an experienced supernumerary Deputy Manager to join the management team. Great salary, benefits, ongoing career progression offered with this growing provider. Onsite parking at the nursery.
Please send us your up to date CV to apply. We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role, our office hours are 8am to 8pm Mon to Fri & 10am to 2pm on Saturday.
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification or equivalent
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily runningof the setting
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Deputy Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* Goodunderstanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Industry: Educationand Training
Salary: Â£20000 - Â£22500 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Nursery Deputy ManagerDeputy Nursery ManagerAssistant Manager
Contact Name: JEM Childcare Solutions
Direct Application URL: -