Job Reference: BBBH30708
Start date: ASAP
Location - Bromsgrove
Package - Â£27,000 to Â£30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Based in the West Midlands, my clients were established over 18 years ago and as of 2019, my clients have a solid customer base and 3 business premises.
My client is a thriving business that provides excellent service to our customers that operate within the medical sector. The role will be site based, servicing, maintaining and repairing.
* To carry out medical device repairs, testingand software upgrades
* The engineer must take pride in their work, maintain high standards of competency and adhere to the relevant medical standards.
* Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
* Responsible for maintaining the work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
* Ensure that company's policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity the following candidate attributes are essential:
* Qualification to ONC/HNC/Btec or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering is desirable, or practical experience as an engineer.
* Comfortable dealing with 'face to face' customers and medical professionals and also navigating the hospital environment.
* Previous experience in either electronics or an IT-related discipline
* Computer literate
* A competent"hands on" engineer with a "can do" attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
* Full UK drivinglicense, own transport, and the willingness to travel to all areas of the UK as dictated by the needs of the customer and the business
* Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
* Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
* A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communicationskills.
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£30000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Katie Wrighton
Direct Application URL: -