Job Reference: BBBH30916
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer with specialist electrical and mechanical experienceseeking a change of industry?
How does a new opportunity to expand your existing skill set into the Medical devices industrysound to you?
Not only is this a great chance for you as a Field Service Engineer to grow into a new industry, you would be working for a Market leading manufacturer and supplier of Medical devices and can expect the highest level of training and on-going support throughout your new career.
The main duties for the successful Field Service Engineer would be to complete a rangeof Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on a variety of specialist medical equipment whilst maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers
* Market leading manufacturer and supplier
* Large worldwide company
* Working on a range of Dental and Medical devices
* Progression opportunities
* Further training and development available
* Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on autoclaves, washer disinfectors and other dental equipment.
* Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
* Providing clients with training on the products provided.
* Proven ability to work in a technical field service role
* Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
* Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
* Hold a Full UK DrivingLicence
* Previous experience in a field based role
* Ideally but not essential from a Electro/Mechanical background
* Up to Â£29,000 per annum
* Service Bonus scheme (OTA circa Â£2000-8000 PA)
* Hours are 40 per week
* Company car* Company mobile/PDA and laptop
* Pension Scheme paying 6.5% of salary when employee pays for 5%
* West Field Health cashplan scheme
* Life Assurance 2 x salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please click Apply now to hear more about thisgreat opportunity.
Salary: Â£27000 - Â£29000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Katie Wrighton
Direct Application URL: -