Job Reference: 30240
Senior Compliance Officer | General Insurer | Kent | Â£40 - 45k (doe)
Great opportunity to work for a leading general insurer based in Kent as a Senior Compliance Officer. You will have an immediate impact on the Compliance function and be able to make a difference.
Key responsibilities include:
* Undertaking consultancy, engagement and monitoring.
* Providing Compliance guidance to the Protection and HNW teams on new products, new business opportunities, and changes to existing business relationships
* To independently undertake Protection and HNW compliance monitoring and produce detailed monitoring reports as specified in the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
* To advise the Protection and HNW teams of new regulation, interpret the impact this may have and to work them so that they can implement any new processes required as a result of FCA changes.
* To evaluate all Protection and HNW new product proposals and product reviews from a regulatory perspective.
My client is seeking a compliance professional with at least 2 years' experience and High Net Worth experience is highly desirable.
Along with a competitive salary, they are offering1 day working from home, disc bonus and more.
This is an urgent requirement and interview slots are available. So, if of interest, please submit your application now. Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 or r.basra @ panoramicassoiciates.co.uk
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Raj Basra
Direct Application URL: -