Job Reference: BBBH7078
Start date: ASAP
SALES MANAGER - FRENCH SPEAKING
Â£35,000 + BONUS
TRAINING + INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL+ PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Get Recruited are supporting an exciting company based in Bracknell who, due to exponential growth, are seekinga French Speaking Sales Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for overseeing a sales team covering theEuropean market, identifying opportunities for growth and conducting market research. You will be proactively engaging with customers both in person and over the phone, whilst managing the performance of your sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunityfor a French Speaking Sales Manager who has a positive, can-do attitude coupled with the ability to spot opportunities for growth and motivate a sales team remotely. If you are looking for a role which will offer you frequent travel and the opportunity toearn a significant income, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
* The French Speaking Sales Manager will develop a solid understanding of the range of products, to be able to support new and existing customers via the phone and email with any enquiries
* Taking and managing orders for your region, supporting other regions where required
* Monitorcompetitor activity within your market, liaising closely with the product development teams
* Develop and manage the sales team across your given region
* Overseeing and developing your sales team, recruiting additional team members where required
*Assisting the finance team in building the annual sales and profit forecasts
* Responsible for developing and identifying newbusiness opportunities through market research and strategy
* Fluency in the French language is essential
*Experience as an Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager is highly desirable
* Previous experience of leading, coaching and recruiting a remote sales force
* An interest in sports is desirable
* High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
* Up to Â£35,000 basic salary
* Uncapped bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday +Bank Holidays
* Private healthcare
* Travel allowance
* Free parking
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relationto this vacancy.
Industry: Leisure and Sport
Salary: Â£28000.00 - Â£35000.00 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
Salary Benefits: Fantastic Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: sales, sales manager, business development, account manager, account management, new business, German speaking, DACH
Contact Name: Sinead Kelly
Direct Application URL: -