Job Reference: BBBH7053
Start date: ASAP
UP TO Â£35,000 BASIC + Â£70,000 OTE
Get Recruited are currently supporting a market leading company based in Bury, who are leaders within their market. Due to growth, they are searching foran experienced and talented Showroom Manager to join their expanding team.
As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsiblefor identifying opportunities for growth, whilst maintaining relationships with existing customers. You will conduct research inorder to understand your region, whilst building a successful sales team.
This Showroom Manager role is perfect for an ambitious area sales representative, with previous experience or knowledge of technical and mechanical products. If you are looking for your next position in technical sales and take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect role for you!
* As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities to grow the client base* Maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
* Plan and organise daily/weekly/monthly work schedule to visit existing customers and new prospects
* Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships within all areas of the business* Analyse the territory/market potential and react accordingly
* Review your own sales performance to meet or exceed agreedsales targets
* Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
* Attend monthly 1-1's and quarterly sales meetings
* Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends andfeedback to Sales Director
* Deal promptly and professionally with customers to address any problems or issues as they ariseTHE PERSON:
* Previous experience as a showroom manager, field sales representative, business development manager, area sales manager is essential
* Experience selling swimming pools or outdoor leisure products is highly desirable
* Alternatively, any technical, mechanical or engineering sales experience will be considered
* Experience of working within a showroom
*Demonstrable experience of entering new regions and growing the client base
* Customer focused with excellent customer serviceskills
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
* Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Shortlisting is taking place for this role soon, so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Leisure and Sport
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
Salary Benefits: Fantastic Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: showroom manager, branch manager, sales manager, business development, business development manager, field sales, area sales, territory sales
Contact Name: Sinead Kelly
Direct Application URL: -