Job Reference: MFS75TNUN
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t Driving, Cat C1 - Nuneaton >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Nuneaton based client - DB Schenker (CV11 6XN)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local and national delivery or collection work
- Between 2-4 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sideror box vehicles
- Some use of tail lifts required
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (06.30 hrs) = Â£9.00 p/h
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty RewardScheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 Days a Week) or email a current CV towarks 'at'kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Up to Â£9.00 per hour
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driving, driver, C1, Nuneaton
Contact Name: Katie Weston
Direct Application URL: -