Job Reference: HOZLGV1MIN
Job Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E - Tamworth>
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for regular temporary driving workwith our Minworth based client - (B76 1AD)
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 1-3 deliveries or collections per shift
- General Haulage and palletised work
- Curtain sider trailers
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
**This work is guaranteed for 7 months - December 2017 through to June 2018**
The pay rates for the role of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.00-08.00 hrs) = Â£11.50 p/h
- You will be guaranteed a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008(7 days a week) or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham,Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Up to Â£11.50 per hour
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: LGV1, HGV1, CLASS 1 C+E, DRIVER, DRIVING, Tamworth
Contact Name: Cathy Gunn
Direct Application URL: -