Job Reference: DENLGV1BHIRM
Start date: ASAP
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving Work, LGV 1, HGV 1, C+E - Birmingham>
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for anew or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driver for regular long term driving work with our Birmingham based client (B25).
As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
- Tramping, container work
- Monday to Friday - Monday start 04.00 & 07.00- 12 hr shifts (60 to 65 hours per week)
- 3 to 4 nights out a week (Â£24 per night out)
- Easy work, no handball
- new passes accepted, exprience preferred
- max 6pts for minor offences due to Insurance
- Â£10.20 for the first 50 hours
- Â£11.52after 50 hours
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The company to not accept LTD Drivers.
- LGV1 = Â£10.20 - Â£11.22 p/hour - Weekdays
- LGV1 (night out) = Â£24 per night outOur client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (Â£200 Reward)
Applications are welcome fromnew or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email your current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Tamworth, Atherstone, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Lichfield, Measham, Swadlincote, Burton.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£10.20 - Â£11.22 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Ben Harrison
Direct Application URL: -