Job Reference: SMKLGVTAM
Job Duration: 12 months
Start date: asap
LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C - Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currentlyrecruiting for experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers for regular temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client - StormKing
As an LGV driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 1-3 deliveries or collections per shift
- Delievery of building products
- Curtain sider trailers
- Handball involved
- AM Starts Mondayto Friday, some nights out required
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
The pay rates for the roll of the LGV2 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.00-08.00 hrs) = Â£10.00 p/h
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome fromnew or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£9 - Â£10 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Cathy Gunn
Direct Application URL: -