Job Reference: FRS58966
On behalf of my client in Ennis, Co. Clare, I amrecruiting for a temporary Stores Person for a number of months. The candidate is required on a part time, temporary basis. TheStores person is responsible for unloading deliveries, updating paperwork and the system to accurately record stock, whilst alsomaintaining a high standard of customer care and housekeeping throughout the stores area.
* Unloading deliveries
* Booking the stock onto ERP system and reporting any damages in timely fashion
* Keep customers updated on orders and deliveries
* Dealing with Trade Customers
* Assist with sales enquiries as and when required
* Resolve orderand delivery issues and take responsibility
* Adherence to maintaining Health & Safety practices and Company policies andprocedures
* Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management
* Experience of working ina stores / warehouse area in a customer focused environment
* Proficient PC user
* Valid Forklift Licence
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be extremely customer focused and results driven
Hours of Work:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9am - 5:30pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by uploading an up to date CV.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: warehouse, store assistant, retail, customer service, forklift, manual
Contact Name: Aoife Mortell
Direct Application URL: -