Job Reference: PTVANNUN
Job Duration: Ongoing
Start date: 31/10/2023
Note: This job is for Kenect Recruitment but will take place at our client's worksites.
Kenect Recruitment is looking to hire a part time Van Delivery Driver in Nuneaton!
Salary: Â£10.50-12.00 per hour (depending on end client)
Holiday pay accrued at a rate of 12.07%
"Want to join our team as a part time Delivery Driver? Are you looking for a flexible role that fits around your lifestyle?
We're looking for someone who can be our go-to person for ad-hoc shifts - work when you can and help us bring a smile to our customers' faces"!
About the role
As a Kenect Recruitment Delivery Driver, you'll be passionate about high-quality customer service for our valued clients and their customers. Core responsibilities include loadingof goods, navigation and delivery, and ensuring quality of service, on time. Vehicle and fuel costs are covered by the client.We are seeking part time delivery drivers who can be available for 2-3 shifts per week and on occasions 5 days per week.
The all-important details:
* Start times: Usually between 06.00 - 10.00am
* Shift pattern: Part time, ad hoc shifts betweenMonday and Sunday
* Availability: Must be available to accept last minute, immediate work including some weekend shifts
* Workload: Between 10 - 80 drops per shift depending on end client
So, that's all the good stuff - what about the essentials?* Must hold a valid UK license for a minimum of 12 months
* Must have experience driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle within the lastsix months
* Must have no more than 6 points on license for minor offences
* Must have a high-visibility vest and safetyboots
* Must bring your Right to Work documents to the interview
Then don't hang about, as we expect theseroles to go quickly!
What are you waiting for - apply today!
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£10.50 - Â£12.00 per hour
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Dean Weston
Direct Application URL: -