Job Reference: SEFVANCOV
Job Duration: Permanant
Start date: 24/07/2023
Kenect Recruitment is looking to hire a Delivery Van Driver in Coventry for a temp-perm role.
(Permanent positionafter 12 weeks available for the right candidate)
Shift pattern: AM shifts | Monday - Friday* | 07.00am* to finish
Salary: Â£11.25 per hour increasing to Â£11.50 when permanent - Holiday pay accrued at a rate of 12.07%
"Our client offers and supplies bespoke flooring for special events and exhibitions throughout the UK".
About the role:
This position for theDelivery Van Driver is based on a 40 hour working week between Monday to Friday, however flexibility is key and would be expected to work some weekend shifts on occasions when needed.
* Generally, 07.00am starts, with the route planned in at 8 hours long however these could change due to the needs of the end clients
* National deliveries of carpets and vinyl products to exhibition halls and special events
* Manual lifting required with carpet trolly and lift handles provided
* On average between 4-6 drops per shift
* Weekend work is rare but required from time to time
* Would be required on occasionsto help out in the warehouse when no deliveries being made
* Must hold a valid UK cat B1 driving licence for a minimum of 6 months
* Must have experience driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle throughout the UK
* Must have excellent knowledge of the UK road network
* Must have no more than 3 points on license for minor offences
* Must have a high level of customer service and good communication skills
* Holiday accrual
* On-site car park
* Monthly pay
* On-the-job training
* Promotion and progression opportunities
What are you waiting for?
Apply online today!
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£11.25 - Â£11.50 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Dean Weston
Direct Application URL: -