Job Reference: BBBH7026.2
Start date: ASAP
BONUS + BENEFITS
Get Recruited are currently working with a market leading company based in Tamworth who are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
As the Marketing Assistant, you willbe responsible for the external digital marketing across the groups' website. You will be using SEO, PPC, email marketing campaigns, social media and promotions in order to increase traffic and sales.
If you are from a marketing coordinator, marketing assistant or marketing executive background and wish to progress your career within a reputable organisation, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
* As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for developing andexecuting a yearly marketing and promotional plan for the websites
* You will review current SEO performance, devising and implementing a strategy to help improve SEO
* Review the accessibility of the website with the view to improving visitor experience
* Manage advertising banners, emails and other forms of online marketing with suppliers
* Oversee all social media acrossthe company
* Create weekly emails using Adobe Creative Suite and a content management system
* Carry out competitor analysis, ensuring that the websites are competitively priced, using a price comparison software
* Communicate with members, suppliers and customers via phone and email
* Marketing diploma/degree preferred
* At least 1 years' experience ina marketing role
* Ability to develop and implement marketing plans
* Proven 12 months experience within an e-commerce environment, with knowledge of retailing within digital channels
* Strong written skills with the ability to write copy and proofread accurately.
* Basic HTML knowledge is preferred, and CSS knowledge would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills(verbal and written)
* Confidence to run a campaign from inception to close
* Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
Shortlisting is taking place for this role soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Salary: Up to Â£22000.00 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
Salary Benefits: FantasticBenefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: marketing, marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing coordinator, SEO, PPC, online marketing
Contact Name: Sinead Kelly
Direct Application URL: -