Job Reference: FRS33446
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader (Manufacturing) on behalf of a leading manufacturing business inMeath. Reporting to the Production manager this is a full-time perm role.
2 x Shift Patterns rotated ona weekly basis
* Week 1: 06.00am - 14.30pm (40 hours)
* Week 2: 14.30pm - 22.00pm (35 hours)
Please note: On week 2 you will work 35 hours and paid for 40 hours (5 hours attendance bonus)
Key Tasks and Duties:
* Monitoring daily work,identifying and analyzing problems and introduce solutions
* Responsibility and accountability for a Function/Area
* Display leadership and guidance to the team and promote and implement Company systems and initiatives
* Develop your staff by introducing training and completing written and verbal performance reviews and annual appraisals
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to by all members of your staff
* Supervision of teams to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved
* Liaising with all relevant parties to ensure prompt shipment of product
* Maintaining Housekeeping at a high standard within the department through the involvement of all team members
* Interacting and liaising with the other Departments to prioritise orders
* Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning etc
* Organise holiday cover and sick days to maintain the production plan
* Ensure compliance with business regulations
* Monitor performanceto metrics, manage resources and prioritise to achieve targets.
* Design and deliver training programmes in order to ensure that the Company follows best practice and regulatory guidelines
* The role is on the day shift but may require working nights/ rotation to develop cross site expertise.
* Experience of supervising and managing teams in a manufacturing environment essential.
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals.
* Excellent communication, organizational administrative skills
* Highly motivated with proven ability towork on their own initiative.
* Knowledge of computer packages MS Word/Excel.
* Hourly wage: 17 Euro* 5 hours attendance bonus every second week
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone callsto Gerry on 086 4648449
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRSguaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Salary: €35000 - €40000 per annum + 5 hours attendance bonus every second week
Salary Benefits: 5 hours attendance bonus every second week
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Gerard Farrell
Direct Application URL: -