Job Reference: FRS58957
My Client was founded in 1921, and has the honour of providing over 100 years of service in Kerry. Providing "Good Help to those in Need", our Hospital is one of 5 in Ireland comprising of my Clients' Health System, which is the largest private healthcare provider in Ireland. Their goal is to ensure they continue to provide Advanced Medicine This hospital received Joint Commission Accreditation (JCI) in 2005 which is one of the highest seals of approval for medical facilities and ensures that the hospital consistently meets high standards of patient safety and quality care.
This Hospital in Tralee has grown rapidly over recent years andrecent advancements include new clean air operating theatres, two new endoscopy operating suites, a new radiology/diagnostic wing and a Rapid Access unit.
Two Year Fixed Term Full Time Post
Applications from suitably qualified persons are invited to apply for the fixed term full-time position of Clinical Nurse Manager II based within the High Dependency Unit
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements at a minimum:
Registered with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) and have NMBI pin
* Eligible to work in Ireland ie Visa.
* Post registration qualification in Critical care Nursing (or equivalent) or be working towards achieving same
* Nursing Diploma or greater
* Minimum three years postregistration nursing
* Documented demonstration and practical experience of teaching in the clinical area
* Effective Leadership and Communication skills
* Proven clinical, professional and managerial experience
* Management qualification or be working towards achieving same
1 Leadership and Management:
* Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the High Dependency Unit.
* Providing leadership and guidance to nursing staff.
* Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated patient care.
1 Clinical Expertise:
* Utilising your clinical skills and knowledge to assess and care forpatients in the High Dependency Unit.
* Staying updated on the latest medical advancements and incorporating evidence-based practices into patient care.
1 Staff Development:
* Mentoring and developing nursing staff to enhance their skills and knowledge.
* Conducting regular performance evaluations and providing constructive feedback.
1 Quality Improvement:
* Participating in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and satisfaction.
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and best practices.
* Facilitating communication between different healthcare team members.
* Keeping staff informed about changes in policies, procedures, and protocols.
1 Patient Advocacy:
* Advocating forthe needs and preferences of patients in the High Dependency Unit.
* Ensuring that patients and their families are well-informed about their care plans.
1 Emergency Response:
* Being prepared to respond to emergencies and crises in the High Dependency Unit.
* Coordinating with other departments during critical situations.
Your role plays a crucial part in providinghigh-quality care to patients in a critical care setting. As you continue in this position, consider setting new goals for professional development and further contributing to the improvement of patient care in the High Dependency Unit.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career, make a real difference to the lives of patients and require more details, please contact Renata Ryan on +353 86 44 8416 and apply today.
Industry: Medical and Nursing
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Teamwork, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Planning & Organising, Patient & Customer Focus
Contact Name: Renata Ryan
Direct Application URL: -