Job Reference: FRS33937
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
Are you a nurse with 2+ years' experience in an acute Oncology/Haematology setting with NMC registration?
I have a fantastic opportunity for you in London in a prestigious private hospital which is renowned for its warm working culture and exceptional state-of-the-art service. My client's ethos is to put the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Where would I be working?
You would be working in an award-winning cancer care centre in the Oncology and Haematology Outpatient Department whichincludes state-of-the-art radiotherapy and chemotherapy suites.
What is my role?
* You would be responsible for the delivery of high standards of care to patients to assess and evaluate patient's condition effectively.
* You would be required to administer chemotherapy and other anti-cancer treatments to patients.
* You would be required to use evidence-based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of your nursing care.
* You would need to have a good ability to build relationships with your patients and colleagues, with an ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team. Deputisingfor Sister / Charge Nurses in their absence would also be required.
* You would deliver therapeutic engagement to patients and educate them in accordance with their condition, embodying the core values of the service.
* You would mentor student nursesand HCA's to assist them in their practice.
What Experience do I need?
* You must be an RGN with valid NMC or NMBI pin.* You must have 2-3+ years (Grade E/Band 6 in the UK) post-practice experience in oncology or in acute medicine.
* You musthave experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and relevant qualification from the UK or Ireland.
* You must have strong knowledge of oncological conditions, diseases, cytotoxic drugs & therapies, with experience of peripheral/central venous access devices, cannulation & phlebotomy.
* You must be a highly motivated individual who possesses strong communication, interpersonal & organisational skills.
What is the Package on offer?
* 12-month fixed term contract.
* Excellent competitive salaries DOE - Â£33,552 - Â£37,584 (€36,163 - €40,509).
* 5-hour week (hours vary from 7.5 to 9 hours per day).
* Relocation allowance of Â£2,500 (€78).
* Contribution to pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 17%).
* Private Medical Healthcare.
* 25 day's annual leave.
* Season ticket travel loan and a widerange of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
* Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development and further education.
* Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment toprioritising standards of patient care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team in a prestigious hospitalin London. If you are considering a change and feel you have the necessary skills for the above role, please apply today. Alternatively you can send your CV to and I can discuss the role in more detail with you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Industry: Medical and Nursing
Salary: €36163 - €40509 per annum + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Benefits
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: Nurse, Nursing, Oncology Nurses, Haematology Nurses, UK, Private Hospital, NMBI Registered, MMC Registered, London Nurse Jobs
Contact Name: Chloe Hos
Direct Application URL: -