Job Reference: FRS53286
Start date: ASAP
Retail Pharmacy Manager - Galway
Pharmacy Manager for a busy pharmacy in Galway. The role is fully flexible. Excellent support staff, working with this pharmacy, 40 hours per week. Must have previous managementexperience in a Pharmacy.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To manage the front-of-shop needs in the retail pharmacy business as outlinedbelow.
* Ensure that the highest of standards and customer engagement is delivered at all times
*Management of all retail stock items in the pharmacy, from ordering, and pricing to merchandising
* Ensure stock is priced accurately and unpacked in a timely manner
* Manage promotional deals within the pharmacy from season to season
* Ensure all shelves are regularly cleaned and look appealing for customers entering the shop.
* Be able to motivate pharmacy retail assistantsto provide excellent customer service at all times
* Respond to the needs of customers in acquiring products where appropriate* Formally appraise your team members regularly and encourage staff development and knowledge of products
* Ensure all companyguidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to.
* Managing the rota of retail staff members.
* Enhancesocial media engagement for the pharmacy
* Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
* Ability to multitask
* Experience purchasing in a retail pharmacy environment is a big advantage
* Strong organisational skills
* Leadership skills and ability to motivate staff
* Self-motivated and passionateabout improving the business
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional in conduct and appearance at all times
* Ability to work as part of the wider pharmacy team
Pharmacy Manager, Store Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, GalwayFor further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Retail Pharmacy Manager, Retail Manager, Pharmacy Manager
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -