Job Reference: WCRREF: 29001LG/SD
**Please note your application can not be progressed unless you include your current employer details in your CV**
Key Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse include:
* Acting in accordance withthe NMC code of professional conduct.
* Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
* Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised careplans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
* Prioritising and delivering carein a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
* Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
* Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
* Lead andsupervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
* Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
* Adhering to local policy and procedures.
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Industry: Medical and Nursing
Salary: Up to Â£17 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Registered Nurse/ RGN/ RMN/ Staff Nurse
Contact Name: Lataisha Greaves
Direct Application URL: -