Job Reference: WILL24559LG/CH
Rate: Â£18.50 - Â£19.54 p/h -DOE +Paid Breaks
Full-Time: Day shifts (42 or 48 hrs p/w) - Alternate weekends
It isalso important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
The Ideal Senior Nurse (RGN) candidate will have:
* Person centred care approach* Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
* Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements* Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
* Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
* A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification.
Responsibilities for the Senior Nurse (RGN) include:
* Assess residents health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop your knowledge and skills as anRGN and those of others
* Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
* Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
Skills and Experience
* Two years post-registration experience, with evidence of on-going continuing professional development.
* Working knowledge of Health & Social Care Act 2008 and National Minimum Standards.
* Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills.
* Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
* Excellent IT skills.* Training experience.
* Ability to source evidence-based practice/best practice guidance.
* Clinical skills as specifiedby the Head of Care.
* Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
* Flexible and adaptable
* Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
* Creative and forward thinking
* Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
* Dedicated and compassionate.
* Valid NMC Pin
* Clear DBS
* Authorised to work in the EEC
* A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
* Experience of producing well-developed care plans anddetailed risk assessments.
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
Industry: Medical and Nursing
Salary: Â£18.50 - Â£19.54 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Registered General Nurse / RGN /Registered Nurse / General Nurse / Staff Nurse / RN / Nursing / Nurse / Lead Nurse / Adult Nurse
Contact Name: Lataisha Greaves
Direct Application URL: -