Job Reference: FRS41267
Start date: ASAP
Working on behalf of our Client to Source a Supervising Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in Dublin 24No late nights and off every second weekend.
* To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
* To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty andconfidence.
* Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
* Minimum of 4 years experience
*Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
* Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
* Take finalresponsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to.
* Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
* Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
* Must be capable of working on own initiative.
* Drive business within the dispensary and store.
* Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
* Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all time
The job can offer you:* Competitive Rates & Bonus
* Great Colleague Discount
* Opportunities for career progression
* Management Training provided
* Maternity benefit after two years' service
* Annual leave which increases with service
* Further educational assistance provided
* Regular CPD training provided
* Bike to Work Scheme
* PSI fees paid
* Plus, many other benefits.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -