Job Reference: FRS57716
Start date: ASAP
Supervising Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
* To provide aprofessional and caring service to the local community while building relationships in the community.
* To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
* Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
*Supported in-store by an excellent team that includes a store manager, supervising pharmacist and two experienced technicians.* Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
Knowledge andExperience required:
* Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
* Three years of experience as a Support Pharmacist
* Ability to deal with high-volume dispensing
* Must have a good business acumen
* Must be highly organised
* Must be competent and able to work under pressure
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Managing Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -