Job Reference: FRS43402
Start date: ASAP
Working on behalf of our Client to Source a Pharmacist for a Pharmacy in Dublin 13
The Role:* To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
* Toengage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
* Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
* Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
* Good IT skills are an advantage.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Dublin
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -