Job Reference: FRS43695
Start date: ASAP
Support Pharmacist - Co. Meath (4 or5 days a week)
I am currently recruiting for a Support Pharmacist for Meath, with excellent conditions. No late night work orSundays.
* Full-time role
* Current rota alternates between a 3 and a 4 day week.
* Would suit an ambitious pharmacistlooking for a new challenge.
* Supported in-store by an excellent team which includes a store manager, supervising pharmacistand two experienced technicians.
* Rosters are published up to 8 weeks in advance.
* Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
* The role is available from the end of Aug 2020.
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
* Two years experience as a Support Pharmacist
* Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
* Must havea good business acumen
* Must be highly organised
* Must be competent and able to work under pressure
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Meath
For moreinformation please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -