Job Reference: BBBH7780.1
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
TRAINEE PROPERTY MANAGER / LETTINGS COORDINATOR
UP TO Â£24,000 + PARKING + FANTASTIC CULTURE + REWARDING ENVIRONMENT + BENEFITS
We are exclusively representing a leading and reputable propertybusiness located in the Finchley area. As part of their strategic growth plans, they are now seeking a Trainee Property Manager/ Lettings Coordinator to join the business in this newly created role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting inspections, handling maintenance work and end of tenancies alongside another Property Manager and a support team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator who is looking for an autonomously role and arewarding and encouraging culture with no micro managing or KPIs!
THE PROPERTY MANAGER ROLE:
* As the Property Manager,you'll be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of Properties and Landlords
* Conducting Property Inspections regularly
* Arranging maintenance work to be carried out
* Log all reported maintenance issues and follow these through to a successful completion in line with the maintenance time scale
* Coordinating between contractors, tenants and landlords
* Communicate with Landlords in relation to all aspects of their property including voids, notices, re-letting, rental price negotiation,tenant applications, tenancy dates, maintenance issues and market appraisals
* Monitoring team member compliance including documents to tenants, i.e. Prescribed Information attached to Tenancy Agreements, Right to Rent Guides, EPC, and Gas Certificate.* Handling end of tenancies
* Ensure turnaround times for vacating properties to be ready for occupation
* Ensure there are PAT / Gas safety / boiler testing schedules in place and the PAT testing is conducted annually
* Experienceas a Property Manager / Lettings Manager / Lettings Coordinator / Lettings Negotiator within residential lettings is desirable* Experience in a busy customer facing role
* Strong communication and relationship building skills with Landlords
* FullUK Driving licence
* Ability to multi-task and ensure that the team meets the business objectives
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTYMANAGER POSITION:
If you have experience as a Property Manager with the above skills, please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Property and Housing
Salary: Â£20000.00 - Â£24000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary Benefits: ExcellentBenefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator / Lettings Administrator / Property Administrator
Contact Name: Chloe Marsh
Direct Application URL: -