Job Reference: BBBH7958
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
TRAINEE PROPERTY MANAGER
UP TO Â£30,000 + FANTASTIC CULTURE + REWARDING ENVIRONMENT +PROGRESSION
We are exclusively representing a leading and reputable property business located in London As part of their strategic growth plans, they are now seeking a Trainee Property Manager to join the business and work alongsideone of their highly successful Senior Property Managers to benefit from one-on-one development and support .
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting inspections, handling maintenance work and end of tenancies alongside another Property Manager and a support team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator / Property Manager / Lettings Administrator / Property Administrator who is looking for an autonomously role and a rewarding and encouraging culture with no micro managing or KPIs!
THE PROPERTY MANAGER ROLE:
* As the Property Manager, you'll be responsiblefor managing an existing portfolio of Properties and Landlords
* Conducting Property Inspections regularly
* Arranging maintenance work to be carried out
* Log all reported maintenance issues and follow these through to a successful completion in line with the maintenance time scale
* Coordinating between contractors, tenants and landlords
* Communicate with Landlords inrelation to all aspects of their property including voids, notices, re-letting, rental price negotiation, tenant applications,tenancy dates, maintenance issues and market appraisals
* Monitoring team member compliance including documents to tenants, i.e. Prescribed Information attached to Tenancy Agreements, Right to Rent Guides, EPC, and Gas Certificate.
* Handling end of tenancies
* Ensure turnaround times for vacating properties to be ready for occupation
* Ensure there are PAT / Gas safety / boiler testing schedules in place and the PAT testing is conducted annually
* Experience as a Property Manager/ Lettings Manager / Lettings Coordinator / Lettings Negotiator within residential lettings is desirable
* Experience in a busy customer facing role
* Strong communication and relationship building skills with Landlords
* Ability to multi-task and ensure that the team meets the business objectives
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY MANAGER POSITION:
If you have experience as aProperty Manager with the above skills, please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as anEmployment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Property and Housing
Salary: Â£25000.00 - Â£30000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Progression
Salary Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Progression
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Trainee Property Manager / Lettings Coordinator / Property Manager / Lettings Administrator / Property Administrator
Contact Name: Get Recruited.
Direct Application URL: -