Job Reference: BBBH41131
Job Duration: 3 months +
Start date: ASAP
My client are and NHS trust based near Chester, Cheshire. They're seeking a Data Analyst for an initial 3 month contract (Inside IR35) with potential to extend.
The role is paying Â£196.20 per day, and the chosen candidate will be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week from the office location.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an active role within the Trust's Delivery Team. You will be joining as a Data Quality Analyst supporting the implementation of the Trust CCS in this fastpaced and exiting programme.
What are we looking for?
* Demonstrable understanding of NHS data sets
* Proven analyticalskills and experience in following scripts
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team, working within challengingtimescales
* Experience of data quality activities
Key responsibilities in this role:
* Work with the technology supplier to clean data ready for ingestion into the solution
* Provide data quality advice and guidance to other colleagues in theTrusts
* Feedback changes that will need to be made to data management within Trusts
Key activities and outputs
* Prepare and deliver baselined data
* Providing support to services where data quality issues are found, analysing highly complex information and formulating action plans in conjunction with services and overseeing the progress of these.
* Report data quality performance to Executive Directors and the Trust Board
* Ongoing data quality management
Industry: Public Sector and Government
Salary: Â£195.00 - Â£200.00 per annum + Hybrid working
Salary Benefits: Hybrid working
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Ben Tristram
Direct Application URL: -