Job Reference: FRS50165
Start date: ASAP
Assistant Manager - (Ladieswear) - South Dublin
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in Ladieswear and has a passion for fashion and retail.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
* Managing day-to-day operations of the store
* Able to demonstrate a keen interest in fashion and the ability to create looks and outfit styles for customers
* Achieving sales targets and KPIs
* Motivate the team to achievesales
* Will have strong organisational skills
* Develop and build customer relationships that promote brand loyalty
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
* Buying and stock management
* Marketing and Promotions and Store development
* Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
* Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Manage housekeeping to expected standards* Take ownership of your performance in line with company expectations.
* To ensure productivity improvements are supportedby attending all company training
* Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Ideally, candidates will have
* Previous Management or Supervisory experience in fashion
* Good organisational skills with setting clear goals
* Excellent communication skills and lead the team by example
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Committed to a high standard of integrity
* Excellent merchandising skills
* Strong Leadership team management skills
* Able to demonstrate a fashion product knowledge and ability to create looks and outfit styles
* Ambition to progress career
* Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
* Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
* The ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
* Passionate about everything you do
* Must be available to work flexiblehours including weekdays and weekends
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in anexciting company.
For further information, please apply today, in the strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Ladieswear Manager, Dublin
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Retail Manager, LadieswearManager, Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -