Job Reference: FRS46247
Start date: ASAP
OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant - Co. KerryThis person will provide key support to the Managing pharmacist in the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care. The ideal person will be customer-focused with good product knowledge. It may lead to a Team Lead position.
The position will be full-time permanent
* Min of 1 year OTC Pharmacy sales experience essential
* Highly Customer Focused
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Good attention to detail is essential
* Excellent organisational skills, within a challenging environment.
* Cashier experience is an advantage.
* Ability to use discretion when addressing information with strict confidentiality.
* IT skills would be an advantage.
Please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856 for details on this role and other pharmacy positions nationwide.
If you know someone who may be interested in this position, please pass on the details.
OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Retail, Retail Assistant,Kerry
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: OTC, Relief OTC, Pharmacy Assistant, Retail, Retail Assistant, Pharmacy, Cosmetic Advisor
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -