Job Reference: BBBH41170
Start date: ASAP
Business Development Executive
My client is an award-winning technology company who is looking to add an experienced Business Development Executive to their established Public Sector team.
The role is focused on developing enterprise sizednew business and maximising the net new logos that are acquired. Looking at maximizing the output within a smaller set of accounts through a consultative approach. The key to success in this role will be the leverage and maintenance of strong relationshipswith key stakeholders up to board level
The Business Development Executive role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
* You will strategically manage your own sales pipeline to exceed targets, acrossa group of enterprise customers and self-identified high potential incubator accounts.
* You will ensure your understanding ofcustomer needs and their future plans for technology, along with the risks, threats and opportunities associated with these, whilst positioning as their provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
* You will follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales, updates and developing account plans, whilst updating Salesforce and the organization on what will berequired to secure, grow, and retain the customer.
* You will champion your customer's perspective and position internally, whilst establishing clear long-term contact plans to ensure that there are appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers, and decision-makers.
Business Development Executive Requirements
* Proven business developments experience within Enterprise clients.
* 5+ years Public Sector sales experience in the technology sector gained working for a recognised IT reseller, IT Services Provider or vendor /manufacturer.
* Must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding ofPublic Sector framework governance and broad ranging vendor and customer relationships.
* Experience in positioning and selling high end managed services for Enterprise customers.
* Ability to identify, articulate and promote how professional servicescan help a client in order to achieve their business objectives
* Ability to question effectively whilst gaining an understanding of the prospect/clients' business needs.
* Be able to demonstrate and articulate a solid understanding of the dynamics ofthe market including market trends, industry issues and key political forces
* Understand the environment in which a prospect/client operates and maintain awareness of all activity within it
* Understand the application of the technology within the portfolio and the business impact it will have for the client
* Capable of presenting business & technology roadmaps which demonstrate how a client can drive maximum value from their technology for competitive advantage
* Demonstrate the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with and present to clients at every level
* Capable of time management, highly organised and capable of prioritising workload based on the clients' expectations
* Self-motivated, flexible in approach, enthusiastic team player
* Strong rapport and relationship building skills with customers
* Strong sense of responsibility and accountability, results driven
* Methodical in approach with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attentionto detail.
* Fast growing and award-winning IT business
* 50+ industry accreditation's and awards
* Offices located globally
* Fast pasted and rewarding environment
What's on Offer
Basic salary of 50k-75k OTE 100k - 150k + Car Allowance + Benefits
Applicable Skills: Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Salary: Â£50000.0 - Â£75000.00 per annum + OTE - 100-150K + CA+ Benefits
Salary Benefits: OTE - 100-150K + CA + Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Josh Ruddell
Direct Application URL: -