Job Reference: SC/HQ051490
Job Duration: 18 months
Start date: January 2024
* Business Development Manager - Education
* Up to Â£52,000 per annum / Â£200 per day PAYE
* Initial contract until 30th June 2024 but subject to performance and budget could extend to 18 months in total
* Remote based role with travel to customers as required
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a global tech company and help elevate their business within the Education Sector.
This is a temporary contract role initially until 30th June but subject to performance and budget can extend for a maximum duration of 18 months.
The Business Development Manager role is working full-time Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm - This is a remote based role with travel to Partner and Customer sites and a meeting once per month with the team either based in London or Reading.
If you are interested in technology and have a strong salesbackground from the education sector this is an amazing opportunity to work within a lot of innovation, there is a huge amountof growth in education, you'll be joining at a time where demand is a high! Working in a brilliant team, their growth is phenomenal and it's a great place to be.
Summary of Responsibilities as Business Development Manager:
* Proactivity hunt andclose new Education opportunities in partnership with key partners
* Lead and challenge customers with clear strategic visionof education transformation
* Drive conversion across all key influencers/decision makers
* Focus primarily on independent schools' but can also sell into multi academy trusts
* Expanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction
40% grow share of specific products for better leaning outcomes:
* Drive student and educator active use of specific products
* Supportlarge and managed 1:1 deals vis proactive engagement with Independent schools, MATs & channel partners
* Accelerate product growth for targeted accounts
40% grow revenue & share of wallet with education solutions that drive innovation & consumption
* Drive education product scale, deployment & adoption through partner ecosystem (channel, distie, SI, ISV, MSP)
20% Established stakeholders and as a leader in Education transformation and future ready skills
* Grow awareness of product stack to close talent gap of Students & educators
* Establish value stack to influence
* Master the challenger sale
* Cultivate and build leader, educator, and influencer affinity
Skills and Experience required:
* Must be a self-starter and self-motivated, alongside being able to operate with ambiguity
* 7-10 years in sales/sales management/sales operations/business strategy roles.
* 5+ years in the Education industry or related experience.
* Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and times they have hunted for new business opportunities
* Sales - Proven record of effective sales management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing, and deal negotiation. Discover new opportunities and expand renewals in named accounts in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
* ExecutivePresence - Demonstrated experience and expertise selling senior business decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
* Collaborative -Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
* Trusted advisor - Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through commercial teaching to win the business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£52000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: educational sales, sales, business development, BD, BDM, business development manager, education
Contact Name: Samantha Cole
Direct Application URL: -