Job Reference: JMFRS58290
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of a global animal nutrition business. This is a full-time permanent role.
Job type - full-time permanent
Job location - will suit someone living in North Kildare / South Meath
Work location - office based with some regional travel required from time to time.
The Marketing Manager will interact closely with multi-discipline marketing functions including PR, digital marketing and design that bring marketing campaigns to life, educate audiences and articulate positions on industry trends. You will have a proven track record and show excellence in collaboration and project management, setting and delivering on commercial goals, working with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure marketing activity and messages are consistent with company vision, values and priorities.
If you are looking to bring your career to next stage this is a really exciting opportunity for someone with initiative and ambition. You will get to work closely with industry experts in the agricultural sector on anational and international level.
Duties to include.
* Work closely with the business teams to drive the Irish marketing strategy.
* Plan, coordinate, manage and execute high-profile events, tradeshows and sponsorships, such as the NationalPloughing Championships, Tullamore Show & some international events.
* Ensuring all marketing initiatives are on-brand and delivered in relevant tone of voice.
* Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
* Work closely with the business teams to build relationships with our customers and offer collaborative marketing support to key accounts.
* Represent Ireland on the Global Marketing Leadership Team, comprised ofmarketing professionals across the international network.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, agriculture or a related field.
* At least 3 years relevant experience in business/marketing/agriculture/science.
* Proficient in computer skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention todetail.
* Firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
* A self-starter with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and move projects forward.
RemunerationAttractive salary , pension & health-care
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls in confidence to John Miller on 087 9955439
Salary: €50000 - €55000 per annum + penion , healthcare
Salary Benefits: penion , healthcare
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Marketing , Brand Management , Agriculture
Contact Name: John Miller
Direct Application URL: -