Job Reference: JO0000001827
Start date: ASAP
Mobile Business Specialist
Â£negotiable depending on experienceWe have a great opportunity for a Mobile Business Specialist, to join a well-established, award-winning Telecoms company.You will play a pivotal role within our sales team. Your mission is to promote, support, and sell Mobile Connectivity solutionsto diverse segments of the UK SME market. This dynamic role requires a proactive approach to identifying and cultivating new opportunities, crafting proposals, and securing deals over the phone. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to schedule meetings for larger prospects and introduce additional products and services for our experienced Business Development Managers .You will have access to a database of over approximately 7000 for prospecting, supplemented by your own outbound marketing efforts.
in addition to your primary responsibilities, there iser training on a range of other products and services, providinga clear path for career progression into a Business Development role if you choose.
* Drive the promotion and sales of our Mobile Connectivity solutions.
* Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities through dedicateddesk-based prospecting.
* Schedule meetings for larger opportunities and introduce additional products and services to support BDM's.
* Support your prospecting efforts with outbound marketing initiatives.
* Expand the database by adding new businesses.
* Participate in training programs for other products and services, facilitating potential career advancement into Business Development.
Skills & Requirements:
* Experience in the Telecoms industry.
* Previous experience in mobile sales, whether in the business or consumer sector.
* Exceptional communication skills
* Outstanding organisational, prioritisation, and time management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Comfortable working proactively and using your initiative
* The ability to excel under pressure.
Company Benefits* Competitive salary-based experience.
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme.
* Additional company benefits & pension scheme.
* Home working day after completion of probation period
Salary: Â£22000 - Â£25000 per annum + OTE Â£35- Â£40k
Salary Benefits: OTE Â£35- Â£40k
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: telesales, telecoms, sales, business development
Contact Name: Lisa Thomas
Direct Application URL: -