Job Reference: SC/HQ051214
Job Duration: 18 months
Start date: ASAP
* Partner Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics
* Up to Â£60,000 per annum
* 12 month contract until 30th June 2024
* Hybrid role with 1 day per week in Reading,Berkshire
Working for one of the biggest names in Technology we are looking for an experienced and passionate PartnerB2C Marketing Manager to join for a 12 month contract starting ASAP. This is a hybrid role working 1 day per week in Reading andthe rest working remotely.
As a contractor working with our Partner Marketing team you'll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation and impacting billions of lives around the world. You also will be a part of a culture centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. If that appeals to you, it's an exciting time to be here.
We are seeking a Partner B2C Marketing Manager to drive a partner account or a handful of accounts in the consumer channel, building full-funnel partner marketing plans and compelling customer experiences, leveraging worldwide guidance and proven omnichannel strategies across digital and physical environments. With the reach of 80,000 retail locations, 500+ partner websites and 139,000 retail sales professionals selling the within the companies ecosystem, Partner Marketers have the responsibility of delivering the first, and sometimes only, impression of the brand for our consumers.
Key Responsibilities as Partner B2C Marketing Manager:
* End-to-end responsibility for consumer marketing campaign execution, including landing in-store presence, digital execution and transformation onpartner.com sites and demo platform sell-in.
* You will also work closely with Partner Readiness & Influence Leads to drive conversion online & in-store through training, evangelism and direct sales motions.
* You will drive and facilitate strategic decisions about our marketing investment strategy, including marketing development funds management, and our marketing mixacross key marketing disciplines.
* Your passion for our products and our partners will guide the team to execution excellence, a strong focus on ROI and accountability to sell-through.
* You will act as a thought leader, a trusted advisor to drive strategic decisions about our marketing investment strategy and marketing mix across digital platforms, in-store presence, and partner readiness teams.
* You're an omnichannel expert, adept at inspiring partners to accelerate their digital transformation and adopt, experiment and innovate with us.
* You'll be a champion of the brand and an evangelist of our connected product stories as you think globally while acting locally.
* You'll drive impact by leveraging data and insights in order to create morepersonalized experiences and maximize ROI.
* Your passion for our products and our partners will guide the team to execution excellence, a strong focus on ROI and accountability to brand advocacy and sell-through.
Key skills and experience required for Partner B2C Marketing Manager:
* You will come with a wealth of experience within Consumer Partner Marketing
* Experience of executing successful consumer marketing campaigns both online and in-store
* Experience of new product launches is abig plus
* Ideally you will have experience with Technology - laptops, phones, tablets etc but any consumer electronics experience would be brilliant too
* Omni channel aware
* Experience building marketing plans for Key Partners
Proven success at marketing and execution planning - particularly Retail Marketing with Consumer Technology products
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: Marketing, Campaigns, Consumer Electronics, Retail Marketing
Contact Name: Samantha Cole
Direct Application URL: -