Job Reference: BBBH67851.4
Job Duration: PERM
Start date: ASAP
RETAIL/TRADE COUNTER ASSISTANT
UP TO Â£21,000 + BENEFITSGet Recruited are supporting a reputable, industry leading business based in Macclesfield who are seeking a Retail/Trade Counter Assistant to join their expanding team.
As the Retail/Trade Counter Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the busy trade counter within the store. You will greet customers, responding to their enquiries and recommending the most suitable products for their needs. This role will also involve liaising with suppliers and the warehouse to ensure that stock levels are maintained.
This role would suit a motivated, bubbly individual from a customer service / retail / administrative background who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within a leading organisation. You will receive full training, alongsidea generous package and a fantastic working environment!
* As the Retail/Trade Counter Assistant, you will be the first point of contact within the store
* Assisting them with any enquiries, understanding what they are looking for before* Oversee the day to day running of orders and enquiries received, including logging enquiries, updating, amending and managing entries to reflect current status
* Develop lasting relationships with existing Key Accounts
* Recommending the most suitable products for their needs and budget
* Picking and packing orders
* Stock control, liaising with suppliers
* Taking cash and card payments
* Completing ad hoc duties as required
* Previous customer service / retail experienceis essential
* Previous experience at a trade counter is desirable
* Experience of dealing with suppliers and 3rd parties* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to multitask
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Experience using Microsoft Office package
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Â£21000.00 - Â£23000.00 per annum + OTE + Excellent Benefits
Salary Benefits: OTE + Excellent Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jonny Green
Direct Application URL: -