Job Reference: BBBH8513123
Start date: ASAP
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY
WEST LONDON - HYBRID WORKINGUP TO Â£45,000 + PROGRESSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We're proud to be exclusively recruiting on behalf of ahighly successful marketing agency located in Central London that works with a large number of Globally Recognised Consumer Brands.
As part of their expansion plans, they're now seeking an experienced Social Media Manager who has a background of workingwithin a Marketing Agency environment or a Globally Recognised Consumer Brand.
As the Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for leading the Social Media team, creating customer account strategies, planning projects & campaigns, developing ideas and driving the execution of campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company where you'll be able toget involved in great projects with major brands and you can fast track your career.
THE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER ROLE:
* Asthe Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for managing, training and developing the Social Media Team
* Working closelywithin large global clients to understand their needs, create Social Media Strategies, introduce ideas and plan paid & organic campaigns, whilst setting realistic client expectations
* Managing the execution of individual client strategies and ensuring that key objectives are achieved as well as maintaining the clients brand
* Implement strategic social media marketing plans daily & manage social media channels.
* Create and manage content across all platforms, in collaboration with the content creation team
* Planning, executing, and tracking of Paid Social / Organic Social programs
* Interacting with clients daily, updating on projects and new developments in social and related areas.
* Analysing and giving insight on campaigns to deliver improvements for future.
* Creating dashboard and reporting tools to increase insight on campaigns and sharing this information with the team and clients to improve future campaigns.
* Attending regular client meetings to pitch social plans, closenew client business and manage client relationships and satisfaction
* Must have experience as Social Media Manager within a Marketing Agency Environment or have worked as a Social Media Manager within a large consumer brand
* You'll need to have experience of B2B and B2C brands within the social media space
* Experience of Paid Social & Organic Social isessential
* Must be confident to attend pitch meetings and briefing meetings
* Ability to create campaign reports and postcampaign analysis with insight and recommendations
* Ability to use PowerPoint and confidently present at client meetings
*Good knowledge using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication and creative skills.
* Excellent attention to detailand highly organised with strong project management skills.
Please send your CV for the Social Media Manager position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 per annum + PROGRESSION & GREAT BENEFITS
Salary Benefits: PROGRESSION & GREAT BENEFITS
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Social Media Manager, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Leader, Social Media Lead, Social Media Management, Marketing Agency
Contact Name: Sophie Smith
Direct Application URL: -