Job Reference: frs40349
Start date: 21/06/2022
Lab Technician -Pharm Chemistry HPLC
Location: Westmeath , Ireland
Looking to further your career in a leading Pharmaceutical Company ? Are you comfortable utilising HPLC, GC and Dissolution to analyse raw materials, intermediates and finished products?
I am collaborating with a multinational pharmaceutical business ,This company is currently in a stage of rapid growth and is looking to continue it's success to offer a driven and highly competent QC Analyst -PharmChemistry HPLC the opportunity to join their Quality Control department
You will be tasked with the analysis of finished products to ensure compliance with GMP and necessary regulations .This Lab Technician -Pharm Chemistry HPLC job is ideal for a candidate who is looking take the next step in their analytical career and enhance their prospects.
Key responsibilities of theLab Technician -Pharm Chemistry HPLC Job include;
* Performing analysis of pharmaceutical products ,utilising HPLC, GC,dissolution and other classical analytical techniques
* Liaising with other members of the quality department to investigate non-conformances
* Preparing and authoring technical documentation
* Offering continual improvements to the Quality Management System
* Performing equipment calibrations and ensuring all instrumentation is in working order
* The successful Lab Technician -Pharm Chemistry HPLC will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline and have previouspost grad experience performing pharmaceutical analysis in a GMP environment(essential).
* You will be well versed with a range of analytical instrumentation, particularly HPLC and other related technologies.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, good career opportunities with a defined career /progression path mapped out for you
For more information onthis Lab Technician -Pharm Chemistry HPLC job or to apply, please contact Felicity 086 7821714
Applicants are advised to APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
You may have also searched for Job Titles: Lab Analyst job Ireland, QC analyst job Galway , Chemist job Roscommon QC chemist job Westmeath , QC analyst job Midlands , Laboratory Technician job Offaly,QC Analyst JobQC HPLC analyst, Chemist Job Galway, QC chemist Job Westmeath, QC analyst Job , Laboratory Technician Job Galway
Industry: Science and Research
Salary: €38000 - €45000 per annum + Pension, Health Ins, Bonus,Life Ass
Salary Benefits: Pension, Health Ins, Bonus,Life Ass
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Lab Analyst Pharm chemistry job Ireland ,QC raw materials job, chemist job, ,
Contact Name: Felicity Farrell
Direct Application URL: -