Job Reference: TS-TechCoor
Start date: September 2019
Position: Technical/ Design CoordinatorSector: Residential & Urban Development - Major Project
Location: North London, Colindale
Package: Â£45-53K + Bonus,Pension & Car Allowance
A fantastic permanent job-opportunity has arisen for an immediate Technical Coordinator, to join Design and Technical team for one of UK's leading housebuilders.
The client is looking for a Technical Coordinator to work on a flagship major project in with a strong and secured pipeline of work.
Major residential and urban development in North London.
The successful candidate will assist the Technical Manager in managing the Technical function of all site based project on all technical, engineering and architectural aspects of the business from commencement on site to completion. Ensuring information is produced, checked and distributed on programme to the correct quality and within budget to enable effective sub-contract procurement and build programme to be met.
The role will encompass site evaluation, architectural and engineering design, and the investigations of any technical problems encountered and provision of economical and viable solutions. This will involve liaison with, appointment of and co-ordination of external professionals.
* Attend and report at monthly site Project Review Meetings where required
* Review design drawings, specifications and details for compliance, buildability, VE options throughout all stages of the design process.
* Liaise with specialist supplier and subcontractors and attend meetings as required.* Management of the external design team to ensure that all construction documents are provided within the agreed development programme and budget.
* Keep current and correct building building regulations and relevant supplementary legislation
* Good strong knowledge of the development/technical design process.
* Strong proven knowledge of detailed designfor residential schemes utilising different forms of construction, including RC frame, steel frame and timber frame.
* Architectural or Engineering background/ relevant professional qualification
* Ability to use AutoCAD is beneficial.
* Strong teamplayer who can communicate effectively.
* Previous experience working on residential projects for a main contractor or developer like that outlined above
In return, we're offering you the opportunity to further your career in construction, with a company that truly values, respects and rewards its people.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience tobe successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response.
Tamara Stevens Senior Consultant, Unite People Ltd
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£53000 per annum + car allowance, pension & bonus
Salary Benefits: car allowance, pension & bonus
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Technical coordinator, AutoCAD, Design coordinator, Residential
Contact Name: Tamara Stevens
Direct Application URL: -