Job Reference: BBBH38787
Job Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
Digital Commercial Manager
London, Bristol OR Manchester (currently remote)
Day rates: Â£500-550 per day
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Digital Commercial Manager to join a Central Government client based in London/Bristol OR Manchester.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day ratesbetween Â£500-550 per day, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
* Previous UKgovernment or public sector experience within commercial or procurement roles
* Knowledge or experience within the technologysector
* Experience with CCS digital frameworks such as Gcloud and Digital Outcomes and Specialists.
* Help the wider commercial team set up contracts
* Engage with departments to understand their digital requirements and support their future procurement's related to EU Exit, giving advice to departments on commercial best practice
* Up skill departments on how to compliantly procure services using the available routes to market in order to achieve best value for money work in a multidisciplinary environment
* Promote excellent customer service by providing support, updates and advice throughout the procurement process, including pre-procurement activity and approvals, advice on approaches to contract and effective supplier relationship management* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departmental stakeholders, in order to maximise effective support and delivery of procurement solutions
* Work with customers and suppliers to build comprehensive contracts to manage delivery expectations and deadlines, deliver Statement of Work (SOWs) and ensure service levels are maintained via KPIs and touch point meetings
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on 01384 246261
Salary: Â£500.00 - Â£550.00per day
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: George Hill
Direct Application URL: -