Job Reference: BBBH34086
Job Duration: 12 months
Start date: 04/05/2020
My client is a prestigious government organisation based in London. They are seeking an Information Risk Manager on a12-month contract basis.
Within the wider team, this role will focus on managing and embedding a robust information risk management framework across the organisation.
The request for Information Risk Manager is to help mature the information risk business function and for resources with specialist skills to develop the practice within this area and to undertake knowledge transfer to help upskill members of the team.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES, OUTPUTS & DELIVERABLES:
* Lead the development and/or work to assure compliance with information management risk policies, strategies and procedures aligned with the current riskmanagement best practice as it applies to information management. To assure a consistent approach to the management of risk throughout the business.
* Promote assurance, compliance and risk management at all levels of the organisation and provide adviceand guidance enabling officers to engage and comply with these processes.
* Provide advice and guidance to officers at all levels regarding risk management and related matters to enable them to effectively and consistently identify and evaluate risk andsupport managers in their development of risk registers.
* Maintain organisational oversight of delivery against compliance and audit recommendations, ensuring these are reflected in risk registers as appropriate.
* Prepare and present reports for theSenior Information Risk Owner, internal Groups, Boards, Committees and other stakeholders (as appropriate), and contribute to the development of the organisations Audit Plan and Governance Statement.
* Influence the organisations compliance activity by recommending areas for scrutiny to the Compliance Working Group, ensuring these recommendations complement other assurance activity.
* Manage the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information and develop policy, reports, and procedures and manage data systems across business areas (as required).
* Develop and build internal and external partner relations workingcollaboratively to foster good relations.
Risk management qualification/accreditation e.g. IRM, IIA
Salary: Â£550 - Â£650 per day
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jordan Pace
Direct Application URL: -