Job Reference: BBBH38775
Start date: 01/11/2021
Concept Resourcing are currently looking to recruit an Experienced IT Deployment Engineer within/ commutable to Runcorn to support an IT upgrade.
Engineers will be required to supportcustomers and provide exceptional customer service.
Duration: 4 weeks through November 2021 - start date 1st Nov
* Monday - Friday day work
* 8 hour working day - 9.00 - 17.30
* Â£160 per day via Umbrella (inside IR35)
* Site based activity - local
Will involve the following tasks:
* Installation/ Deployment of new IT kit
* A mixture of build and deployment of new hardware devices
* Back up and transfer of existing user data
* Application installation* Installation of new devices once configuration and build has been completed
* Basic end user support
* Manage the deployment schedule sent from client
* Update and Log issues in issue log daily
MUST have a minimum of 1-3 years'employment experience within an IT deployment role and be able to:
* Support client systems, service and deploy computer equipment.
* Be confident with IT hardware and be able to carry out the installation process
* Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
* Be able to pass the security clearance that is required by the end client and be happy to have this check carried out by a third party partner
This contract has been deemed and inside IR35 role, therefore you will need to be paid via umbrella company. The above rates are the umbrella company rates subject toweekly fee and deductions
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please click apply
Salary: Up to Â£160 per day
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: deployment, migration, build, image, imaging, support, deskside
Contact Name: Kayleigh Dutton
Direct Application URL: -