Job Reference: BBBH37913
Start date: ASAP
Field Service Engineer - Â£25,000 - Â£30,000 - Windsor/Cambridge/Huntingdon
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Home/Remote/Customer site
Salary: Â£25,000 - Â£30,000
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a fast-growing MSP who prioritise staff training and progression?
Do you have experience of logging and processing customer tickets, and working to SLA's?
Concept IT are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to work for a busy SME MSP based in Cambridgeshire. My client provides a busy service desk to customers all over the UK and due to a sustained period of growth are looking to expand their IT team. Winner of 2018 Employer of the year Gold award!
Provide onsite IT technical support for customers, customer-facing experience supporting end users face to face is essential. Ensuring the customers receive the highest level of support, working closely with the technical teams to investigate, troubleshoot and support IT infrastructure, hardware, and software across our customer locations.
Â· Perform onsite IT support functions for the customer, representing face to face with our customers.
Â· Record activities and functions performed while onsite through the Ticket
Â· Management tool, ensuring transparency, reporting accuracy and knowledge share.
Â· Explore service improvements and innovation in the market and how these can benefit our business from an operational, services and security perspective.
Â· As an advocate for IT services, engage with, develop and managerelationships
Â· between all relevant parties, departments and customers.
Â· Propose and deliver improvements to the Frameworkfor Operational practices and services, delivering the standards and tracking the adherence to the key stages.
Â· Propose and deliver improvements to the Framework for Operational practices and services
Â· Cover and support other Field Service Engineer onsite bookings, if required due to absence.
The following technical competencies are desirable but not essential:
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems, both pc and servers
* Knowledge of computer hardware, software, security and networking
* Active Directory (Configuration, troubleshooting, Group Policy)
* Microsoft Exchange (2010, 2013, 2016)
* Basic understanding of networking (DNS, DHCP, switching, routing, VPN)
* Citrix Technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, StoreFront)
* Any SharePoint experience would be beneficial
* Office 365 Technologies
* Excellent customer facing and communication skills
* Problem solving skills and resilience to issues and influences outside of his/her control.
* Excellent team player, flexible, responsive, takes ownership and can work on the detail in a real time environment that requiresout of hours work as necessary.
* Driving license and access to own vehicle
* At least 12 months experience in a similar role* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers.
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£30000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jack Bannister
Direct Application URL: -