Job Reference: BBBH8038.2
Start date: ASAP
IT SYSTEMS ANALYST
UP TO Â£35,000
+ REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Get Recruited has partnered with a longstanding company within the manufacturing sector with offices throughout Yorkshire. Due to continued success and development, my clientis seeking an IT Systems Analyst to further expand the existing IT infrastructure to help support the businesses growth plans.As an IT Systems Analyst, you'll be joining the IT team at a pivotal point as they embark on a two-year IT transformation project. You will be instrumental in aiding the phasing out of legacy business applications and delivering real IT change initiatives across the group.
This position requires a candidate that has hands on experience administering, supporting and extractingbusiness value from IT applications and enterprise systems. The role will have a strong element of resolving complex application issues, and so would be best suited to an individual in a 2nd/3rd line role looking for a new challenge.
* Support existing business systems and models
* Respond to support issues and/or end user queries via email, phone or face to face
* Investigate and resolve complex application functionality related issues
* Work with the IT & Change Director and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical system issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented
* Assist with the implementation of new systems and processes
* Identify and propose improvements to existing systems and processes by studying current practices
* Design, configure, test and implement solutions where a business case is feasible/proven
* 1-3 years' experience in an IT Systems Analyst role or 2nd/3rd line IT Engineer position
* Microsoft Office 365 (Azure Active Directory, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SharePoint)
* SQL scripting experience
* Experience of reporting tools (PowerBI, SSRS, Crystal Reports)
* Experience working with ERP systems is highly desirable (SAP ECC)
To apply for the IT Systems Analyst position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000.00 per annum + + Remote Working Opportunities
Salary Benefits: + Remote Working Opportunities
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: IT Systems Analyst, IT Systems Support Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Second Line IT Engineer, 3rd Line IT Engineer, Power BI, Azure,Office 365, Intune, Endpoint Manager, SQL, Business Systems Analyst
Contact Name: Chloe Ward
Direct Application URL: -