Job Reference: 234234
Job Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
I am currently recruiting for a leading organisation, for a large scale Virtualisation project setting up a large-scale server estate. This will include advanced backup solutions and advanced experience of Virtualised server estates.
Location is South Wales.
SC/DV Clearance - ESSENTIAL!
* Windows 2012 & 2016. Installation, configuration, maintenance. Fault Analysis of Active Directory domains essential.
* Enterprise-class experience in server and storage essential
* Advanced knowledge understanding and management of Veritas Netbackup 8.x.
* Experience of enterprise media library's, encompassing the backup and restoresof Microsoft and Linux systems - understanding of NDMP and NetApp SnapVault technologies.
* Advanced knowledge of VMWare Vsphere 6.x. Installation/Configuration/Administration
* Experience of installing and configuring VMWare Horizon.
* Experience installing and configuring VEEAM Enterprise in a VMWare environment.
* Advanced understanding of MS Server OS, DNS and AD enterprise level.
* Knowledge of Nagios - non-essential
* Citrix experience on smaller estates.
What do you think of this role? Get your CV in if you think you have the skillset!
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: VMWare, Architecture, Engineering, Infrastructure, IT, Veeam, Veritas
Contact Name: Luca Chard
Direct Application URL: -