Job Reference: 0326565
Senior/Lead Java Developer
Salary: Â£60,000 - Â£80,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Considering moving to the rising Tech-Hub that is Bristol?
Want to get out of the Capital and be a part of one ofthe most innovative up and coming cities?
Why not move with an opportunity waiting for you?
Our Client builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we're in need of people to play a central role on client project teams, overseeing all aspects of software delivery to deliver beyond expectations.
You'll be a hands-on leader with a demonstrable passion for technology, and a key contact for specific clientprojects such as mobile graphical research analysis tools or distributed real-time services.
You'll have the freedom to useyour own experience, professional approach and leadership style to focus on many aspects of a project, including emerging technology trends and development.
You'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience.
You should have:
* Strong commercial experience with enterprise-level systems
* Strong technical expertise in Java
* Good technical design skills including, where appropriate, OO design principles and design patterns
* Experience of the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
But what can they offer you?
* Autonomy and the platform to put your own stamp on things.
* Continuous Training and development
* Comprehensive benefits package including bonuses, private pension, private medical cover and much more.
* Flexible working and WFH 1day a week
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link orget in touch with Rebecca Long r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Rebecca Long
Direct Application URL: -