Job Reference: 24128
Start date: ASAP
Are you a graduate in a Travel-related degree such as Tourism Managementor International Tourism? Are you keen to kick start your career in the Travel Industry? After the challenges of the pandemic,the Travel Industry is thriving again and looking, and travel companies are once again expanding! If it is Travel jobs in Londonthat you are seeking, then we could have the first step on your travel career ladder with major players in corporate travel andtour operations! Starting salaries vary from Â£21k pa dependent on the role and company, with additional benefits, full training, and excellent long term career progression available.
What will I be doing?
We have opportunities to join a support teamfor a leading Travel Company with offices in Trafford Park (hybrid working available after training)
* Acting as a brand ambassador to provide professional and world class customer service to your Travel Agents
* Supporting Travel Agents to secure newbookings, including manual pricing
* Managing voluntary and involuntary changes to existing bookings
* Assisting with bookingcancellations
* Being a first point of call for in house system queries
* Contributing to team discussion around process improvement
* Supporting Travel Agents to adopt new ways of working and tools available
* Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
* Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
* Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate client
* Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains,right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
* Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as wellas in the team on own initiative.
* Starting salary is up to Â£21k pa
We are seeking candidates that have graduated in a Tourism related degree within the last couple of years, who have good customer service experience, ideally from an office-based environment. You will be eager to learn and have good general computer skills.
Interested:* Please click to APPLY to APPLY or call Helen on 02038879444
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Salary: Â£20000 - Â£21000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: graduate jobs, travel &tourism, business travel
Contact Name: Crawley Team
Direct Application URL: -