Job Reference: 23862/13
Start date: ASAP
Are you looking for a new challenge in Travel? Do you love all things Latin America? Thenthis role might be for you!
We are looking for a Latin America Travel Specialist to join our client who are based in Southwest London.
Our client is an award winning and leading UK Tour Operator, they have a passionate team of knowledgeable Travel Specialists ready to help customer plan the trip of a lifetime.
As a Latin America Travel Specialist, you are theface of the company, the role is a varied one but involves looking after their customers right from their initial enquiry, up until they return from their holiday. You will be the single point of contact for each of your customers travel needs.
It is vital you are passionate about Latin America, and you will be required to continually learn about the latest products, news, and information. You will need to demonstrate first class customer service, quick learning, passion, and ambition.
* Creation and sale of high quality, tailormade holidays to Latin America
* Make the most of every single genuinesales enquiry receives
* Exceed sales targets and KPI's set by the company
* Ensure the products sold, and the supporting information, is of the highest standard
* Always achieve exceptional levels of service
* Interacting with our clients, mostlyover the telephone - with some face-to-face meetings, either in the office or at events
* Continual training to ensure that you remain a true Travel Specialist with up-to-date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels / flights / infrastructure in Latin America
* A total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure we exceed all client's expectations
* Flexibility to meet the needs of the developing business
* Min of 3 years' experience in a target-based, travel sales role
* Extensive experience of long-haul travel including at least 2 countries in Latin America
* A strong geographical awareness of Latin America
* Clear enthusiasm and passion for Travel
* A good standard of education, ideally to degree level
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent attention to detail
* Pride in the company and confidence in themselves
* Offering a salary of Â£31,000 plus commission
*Realistic OTE Â£42K - Â£45K (Uncapped)
* Hybrid working role, 2 days in the office (Thursday & Tuesday) and 3 days from home
* Working hours are shift pattern, either 9am - 5:30pm or 10:30am - 7pm
* Generous company discounts for personal tripsINTERESTED?
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. Or call Helen on 02038879444
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Salary: Up to Â£31000 per annum + + Commission
Salary Benefits: +Commission
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: latin america, travel, tour operator
Contact Name: Crawley Team
Direct Application URL: -