Job Reference: 24001JOE
Start date: ASAP
Are you anexperienced Administrator within the travel industry?
Are you looking for your next new challenge?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administration Executive to join a well-known travel brand based in London (as a part time homeworker). Responsible for providing a dedicated resource for partner and commercial administration.
* To manage incoming partner correspondence effectively within agreed timescales
* To manage the partner invoicing process taking ownership of credit control
* To manage the Shop enquires ensuring budget lines are achieved
* To manage new partner incorporation into the PartnerScheme
* To ensure that all appropriate partner administration is completed within agreed timescales
* To maintain a comprehensive understanding of the CRM system
* To produce data and engagement reports for the commercial team
* To undertake any otherreasonable task that may be requested by the Senior Commercial Marketing Executive or Head of Partnerships.
* Detail Orientated
* Ability to manage deadlines and quality measurement
* Written and Verbal communication skills
* Office administration
* Computer literate
* Relevant knowledge of travel industry
* Abilityto use the company's communication systems
Salary - Â£30,000 (Pro-rata)
15 flexible hours per week (home working)
Please click apply or contact email@example.com
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Salary: Up to Â£30000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Administration,partnerships, travel & tourism, travel and tourism, admin, homeworking, part time
Contact Name: London1 Team
Direct Application URL: -